TPR Is More Than Commands - 4th Edition
TPR Is More Than Commands - At All Levels, 4th Edition
by Contee Seely and Elizabeth Kuizenga Romijn
How to go from zero to correct spoken fluency with TPR. Very practical, with many examples. In English with examples in various languages. For world language and ELL/ESL teachers alike.Total Physical Response is generally thought to be only the use and performance of commands. And many consider it to be useful only at beginning levels of language acquisition. This book shows how Professor James Asher’s approach can be used to teach a variety of language skills and structures at all levels. Among the many very practical features are:
- Tenses and verb forms.
- Fluency and connected discourse.
- Grammatical structures.
- Idioms and expressions.
- 4 basic types of TPR exercises.
- Blaine Ray s TPR Storytelling.
- Written exercises.
- Lists of TPR materials, sources of them, TPR presenters.
* For bulk discounts: School districts, schools, bookstores & distributors please contact us at email@example.com or 510-524-1191.